Insight that drives profit & success
Chyral works with organizations & teams providing insight to boost productivity, efficiency, and innovation. Drawing from extensive experience in the ecommerce and content management communities, Chyral conducts keynote speeches, interactive sessions, and comprehensive assessments to impart insight in engaging and productive ways.
Keynote speeches offer an overview of productivity, leadership, and organization for ecommerce professionals. We explore the importance of working with a bias towards results and discuss ways to foster accountability, collaboration, and innovation. Each presentation is full of practical tips and examples, and can vary from 30 to 90 minutes. Chyral has traveled the world sharing these insights with teams at leading agencies, companies, and organizations.
Interactive Sessions are structured work sessions with teams designed to discover hidden requirements and increase productivity. Sessions begin with a planning discussion with the team leaders to determine objectives. Chyral then gives a presentation and facilitates an interactive discussion around the topics defined with team leaders. Discussions about efficiency and project management habits are often long-‐overdue and reveal unexpected insights that can lead to increased productivity.
- Tips on how productive creative & content teams make campaigns successful
- Creative Release Management via best practices with inexpensive and easy-to-adopt tools
- Leadership principles for creative, content, & ecommerce team managers
- Creating productive ecommerce, creative, and content management amidst bureaucracy
- Strategies & tools that reduce missed requirements and content errors in production while decreasing documentation overhead by at least a factor of four
The Assessment is designed to fully understand a team or organization’s struggles and strengths, and leverage its resources to boost productivity and implement changes that increase morale, efficiency, for more productive ecommerce, creative, and content management.
The engagement includes four main components:
- Pre-Session Research: Chyral arranges a site visit, interviews with leaders of targetted teams, focus groups with select employees and sometimes a short on-‐line survey sent out to relevent employees.
- Team Debrief: Chyral meets with team leaders to discuss interview results and plan emphasis and goals for session.
- Chyral Session: Chyral runs an interactive 90-120 minute session with the team
- Action Plan Follow Up: Chyral follows up with a roadmap of actionable ideas that emerge from the session, and suggestions for implementing the changes and staying accountable.